Current Services and Aims...
- Promoting internet safety
- Delivering internet safety presentations for schools and universities
- Ensuring this online safety message becomes a compulsory part of the education curriculum nationally
- Supporting victims of internet crime
- Providing a counselling service
- Supporting families and educating the community about internet safety
- Distributing brochures about internet safety
- Organising music and media events to promote internet safety, targeting all youth cultures
- Approaching government representatives to help create new laws preventing adults from using false names and ages to contact minors online
If you would like to request an online safety seminar for your organisation or school, please email the foundation at email@example.com
Carly Ryan Foundation Tshirts available in two colours. Quality Gildan brand, babydoll style available for girls.
"Crusade For Carly" on the back of the neck with website address.
$25.00 plus P&H.
All proceeds go to the foundation to help further our message. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.